Monday, August 23, 2010

International Sketch Series

I've decided to start a new series of drawings within my sketchbook. I spend so much time drawing the sculptures at the Metropolitan Museum of Art that i might as well post them up. My goal is to draw something from as many different countries as possible. Since I can't afford to travel around the world I can at least draw things from around the world. So here are the first 2 from my International Sketch Series (name subject to change)
Lets begin with a sketch of a Greek sculpture:

Now lets jump to Africa! Here is one from New Guinea:


More sketches to come. Please feel free to suggest any countries you would like to see!

3 comments:

AmbĂ­a Sachs said...

Peru!! Drawings look good btw :)

Anonymous said...

totem pole would be so fun to do

Jung Wei Lien said...

Face of Mars, please.